July 07, 2012

Orly Mermaid Tale

The first layering experiment I had with nail polish back in high school resulted in a combination that my best friend said looked like a mermaid. I told her she was being dumb. Until another person told me the same thing. And then another. And another...

I bought Orly's Mermaid Tale from the Flash Glam FX collection on a whim at Sally's with a bunch of other polishes. I thought it would be the same price as a normal Orly polish, but it wasn't until I got home that I realized that it cost more.


\
I'm really digging the big holographic teal hexes. I've got to say that \I don't own anything else like this in my collection. It's a clear base filled with larger teal holo hexes and small round green glitter. In the  picture you can see that I put more glitter on my pinky nail (unintentionally), and I think it really does resemble what a mermaid's tail would look like.

Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment