June 23, 2012

This Is Not Red

Sally Hansen Caribbean Coral is another one of the polishes that made up the initial resurgence of my interest in nail polish. I can't be too sure, but I think I might have been looking for something "hotter" than conventional red, but not quite as loud as hot pink.



Caribbean Coral is a deeper, red-leaning coral polish. I've no doubt used it in instances where I've wanted a red polish. I don't own very many true red creme polishes (two!), and to tell you the truth I'm not a huge fan of red, since it stains. Caribbean Coral has a subtle shimmer to it, which I enjoy, but it is just subtle enough to appear to be a creme from a distance. I've used this as a pedi colour many times, during the winter and the summer. I just love how the colour pops!

I am currently in search of Sally Hansen's Coral Reef, which isn't supposed to be hard to find, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I have a feeling that I would find one hiding at a Shoppers somewhere, but I'm really not willing to shell out double the amount. FRIENDS! If you are reading this...help me out? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment