June 08, 2012

Finger Paints Grape Gumball

Back in the day, I was obsessed with chewing gum. Part of it had to do with the fact that I had braces for 2 years; the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest. I always used to bug my parents for the 50 cents to go and buy gumballs from the machine. My favourite flavour of bubble gum was grape, but for some reason, I could not stand the grape gumballs.

This is Finger Paints Grape Gumball from their spring collection:


Grape Gumball is a blurple with coarse silver shimmer that has a bit of a teal tinge. The formula was top notch, and can even go on in one coat if you`re careful. This is two coats.

I bought this polish at Sally`s for $3.20, because it was the absolute last bottle remaining in the store. I wasn`t originally going to buy this nail polish because I thought it bore too much of a similarity to Essie Smooth Sailing. But for $3, I couldn`t pass it up. I`ll do a comparison some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment