June 20, 2012

Flashback: Juiced

During the last school year, I became slightly obsessed with looking at mini stuff on Etsy. It was the mini fruit slices that really got me...so amazing! So when I saw the mini fimo fruit slices at Sally's, I knew I had to get them.


This was 4 coats of Wet 'n' Wild Sunny Side Up. I normally don't tolerate anything more than 3 coats for a creme, but the colour was so perfect for these orange slices I couldn't pass it up. I pressed the fio slices into the wet polish, so there wasn't a huge need for nail glue, but it probably would have been best if I had some. I topped it with Seche Vite.

The wear on this manicure was a lot better than I thought it would be. I wore this for about a week before the slices started to lift off, and I only had to take it off because I forcefully peeled up one of the slices a bit and it got caught on too many things. I got a LOT of compliments on these nails, and I look forward to using some more of those fruit slices this summer...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment