June 17, 2012

Deep Purple

Back in January, when I bought that groupon with my friend Tracy, I had intended to buy the multi-coloured sparkle one as well as Imperial Purple, just based off the colour swatches provided on the website. Of course, I forgot the name of the one that I wanted on the day of and instead bought Mount Royal, which is nice, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Not wanting to pay the regular price for Imperial, I went to the blogs for advice.

According to a blog out there, not sure which one, Orly's Wild Wisteria is supposed to be a dead on dupe. I got it as my free polish when Sally's had a buy 2, get 1 free sale.


This is one coat of Wild Wisteria. I had bigger plans for this colour, so I only did one coat and it came out fantastically in terms of opacity. I'm loving the deep purple colour as well. It looks like black from far away, but you can still tell that it is a beautiful shade of purple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment