June 29, 2012

Flashback: Kicks

I'm not sure where my desire for this colour from a 2009 collection came about, but it happened, and I turned to my old friend, e-Bay.


I took this picture in front of a TD Bank poster while waiting for the bus. China Glaze Custom Kicks is a bright teal colour with golden shimmer that likes to show up more in the bottle than on the nail. I was hesitant to get it, but what really pushed me over the edge was the fact that the e-tailer only had 2 left. It's a beautifully bright colour that is perfect for summer.

As I'm writing this up, I'm streaming The Hunger Games -- I'm slow with the pop culture trends, ok? -- and losing my mind over Elizabeth Banks being Effie Trinket. WTF! Please excuse me while I continue to gawk at the rest of this movie. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment