June 27, 2012

Sunset Orange

Last week, Wal-Mart had a whole bunch of polishes on sale. It wasn't a huge sale (about $1 off each) but I did manage to pick up a few polishes that were in line with this summer's trend. The first of these was Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Sunset Orange.





While initially it may appear to be similar to Caribbean Coral, the polish from my previous post, I can assure you that they are most definitely different. Sunset Orange is definitely more orange-leaning, and of a lighter shade than Caribbean Coral. Sunset Orange is a creme, whereas Coral has some shimmer. Lastly, Coral is much more opaque, only needing a second coat to even things out. This is three coats of Sunset Orange, and there is some VNL (though not as apparent in person). The colour is absolutely fabulous though, so the extra coats would be worth it.

I'm trying to get myself more into orange shades for the summer. I know that this has orange in the name, but it isn't a true orange for sure;. Orange is apparently really in right now, and I just want to be cool. I just want to be COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment