August 01, 2012

I'm With The Lifeguard, ON VACATION!

I started the first hours of this summer on a vacation (like, literally hours, I brought my suitcase with me to the exam), and I'm in Florida now, so it was only fitting that I sported some crazy neon to celebrate summer.



I'm With The Lifeguard is a bright neon green from China Glaze's 2012 neons collection. The formula on this one is much better than is expected for neons. It went on smoothly and required no coat of white underneath.

You can see some VNL in these picture on my ring finger. I did three coats on my middle finger because there was a bald spot, and I think it shows in the degree of opacity between those two fingers.




These pictures accurately show the brightness of this colour, but they do lean a little more yellow than in real life. I'm kind of reeling at the moment, because my dad destroyed and threw out my lightbox without even asking me first, so I have to once again take pictures against random backgrounds. Hopefully I can get another lightbox fixed up when I get back from my holiday.

I've scheduled the next few posts -- technically, this one is also scheduled -- so I'll be here, even when I'm not here! I'll be having some fun in the sun, and hopefully you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment