August 25, 2012

Peacock Feather, Take 2!

After about half a day or so of wearing Peacock, I realized that maybe there was another colour that might be more complimentary to the accent nail. Enter OPI Just Spotted The Lizard from the Amazing Spiderman Collection.


Apparently, it's a dupe for Chanel Peridot, but that was a colour I didn't really care for so I opted to get the mini bottle of Just Spotted The Lizard from a beauty supply store in Toronto, just in case I wasn't enamored with the colour after spending $10 on a full sized bottle.

Just Spotted The Lizard is a gold/green duochrome which was much more pronounced in the bottle than on the nail. Rest assured, however, that it is there.








If you hadn't already noticed, I tried really hard to capture any semblance of this duochrome nature. At extreme angles, the golden polish shows a light green, even green-blue colour. Most of the time, it appeared as a golden/olive colour.

I liked it, but I didn't love it. It was meh. Pretty, but...meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment