August 29, 2012

101st Post!

I know that normal people celebrate 100th posts and stuff like that, but let's just say that I'm not normal, and that I totally missed that my last post was my hundredth.

Anyway, the last week has been pretty jam-packed with end of the summer, last minute hang outs and things to do. I've been out every night of the week, including Saturday when I made my most triumphant return to The Ex after fifteen long years:

 

 

The manicure you see in the picture is this one:
 

This was my first attempt at a "jelly sandwich", and I don't think it turned out quite as amazing as I wanted it to be. The contrast in colours and the choice of jelly polish weren't top notch, but I still enjoyed the look of it quite a bit.

I used 2 coats of Finger Paints Pop Rocks, followed by one coat of LA Girl Glitter Addict Explosion followed by one last coat of Pop Rocks.



Not my best piece of work, but it held up fine for my first post nubs manicure. :S

Any suggestions for what jelly sandwich combo I should be trying next?

No comments:

Post a Comment