May 17, 2012

Nobody knows...

As promised, here is another TV-related nail polish:


Yes, I am aware that this polish may actually be named after Henry Gray's Anatomy of The Human Body, but all the other polishes are TV references, so it must be named for Grey's Anatomy, my favourite show for the last 6 years or so.

Unfortunately, I was working until 9 this evening and didn't get home until about 9:30. And, even though I recorded the season finale on the PVR, I still haven't been able to watch it on account of my parents hogging the TV to watch their PVR recording of American Idol (a show that I totally have no interest in, tbh). I'm itching to watch it, like, literally.

Wet 'n' Wild Gray's Anatomy is a gray/lavender polish with a pink to green duochrome effect. I took about 20 pictures of this swatch to try and get an accurate representation of the duochrome effect, but I couldn't capture it perfectly. The polish is rather sheer, so I used 4 coats to bring the colour to opacity.





It looks like it would be close to that Essence shade that I bought, whose name escapes me at the moment. This is definitely another winner from the Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry line.

No comments:

Post a Comment