March 17, 2012

Green and Sober

Or, otherwise known as, it's St. Patrick's Day!

Let me first start off with: I am not, was never, nor will ever be a drinker. The thought of cirrhosis sends a shiver through my liver. Also, the random bowls of mixed nuts have me checking my arms for hives every 5 seconds. The last drink I've had was, in fact, 1/4 of a green beer, exactly one year ago. What a party animal I am!

For this post, I wanted to go through the nails I've had on St. Patrick's Days past; three exactly, one for each year I've been old enough to set foot in a bar! :P

2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Going Green

2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Grass Slipper

2012

China Glaze - Starboard + Metallic Emerald Green acrylic paint
Hope everybody has a good night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment