March 20, 2012

Across The Universe

FINALLY, THE TIME HAS COME for me to swatch my longest-awaited lemming, Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe!

Now, I'm a little bit bummed because the battery on my nice camera is dead, so the pictures are crappier than usual. I could have charged it, but I was way too excited to wait.


Across The Universe has been my biggest lemming since my addiction got into full swing last summer. I couldn't justify spending $20 on a nail polish, but I went on this little website called Kiss and Make-Up NY which was selling them for $18 USD, and since the exchange rate was at par and the shipping was free, I decided to take the plunge! I got it together with All Hail the Queen.


Isn't it lovely? It's a navy jelly base filled with tiny blue glitter mixed in with lighter blue and green hex glitter. I'm also enjoy The Beatles. I feel like I shouldn't use the word fan, because I know there are probably people out there more enthusiastic than I. I am, however, a pretty big fan of the movie Across The Universe (Jim Sturgess, mmmmmm), as well as the song, Across The Universe. LOVE!


The funny thing about this mani was that it almost did not happen. I thought I would be having an interview on Wednesday, so I prudently painted my nails with All Hail the Queen (taupe = professional), but I found out this morning that it had to be rescheduled, so...sparkles it is!

(Sparkles = LESS PROFESSIONAL)

Today has been a pretty exhausting, but absolutely beautiful day. I wish the weather could be like this all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment