January 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Gray by Gray + DOTS!

I've been feeling somewhat pleased about my productivity within the last 2 hours, so I am rewarding myself with a quick post and then maybe a new mani when I break to watch SNL tonight.

This has been on my nails since Tuesday:


Please excuse the messiness -- I would have cleaned it up before I took the picture except that I noticed a little white scratch on my ring finger and I wanted to take a pic before any more scratches had the chance to appear. I used Sally Hansen Gray by Gray for the base and American Apparel Mount Royal for the dots. I didn't like this when I first put it on, but I have to admit that it's grown on me.

In other news, I totally fell off the wagon again, since seeing Barielle Elle Spell at Winners. I'm feeling a bit of buyer's remorse, though, since it came in a set with 4 others, two of which are dupes of things I already own...

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment