July 01, 2011

Oh, Canada!

Happy Canada Day! This will be a pretty short post due to the two barbecues I'm going to today! YAY, SUMMER!


CANADA DAY themed manicure! I'm actually pretty surprised by the way this turned out, what with the lack of nail art pens...the leaf was done with the aid of only the brush that came with my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red nail polish. I was going to do all the fingers like the thumb, but decided not to because it would be both time consuming and too busy to look at.



The other fingers were done up in Zoya Reva from the Summertime collection, a deep red with lots of gold shimmer. It kind of reminds me of China Glaze's glass fleck nail polishes -- which I'm totally going to buy more of, btw. I renewed my Sally's card for $5 and got a $5 off coupon for my next purchase! SCORE!

Last, but not least, I thought I would post a quick picture of my latest satisfied lemming: Color Club - Pucci-licious. I usually don't approve of feet pictures, but I adore this colour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment